Douglass King Seeds needs the expertise of a Sales Representative who has a passion for sales in the seed industry. We’re looking for a dedicated professional who is interested in helping businesses and individuals improve their land by using quality seed for their project. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented team of sales professionals.
- Assist customers in choosing the right seed for their projects
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of our large product line
- Ensure that orders are fulfilled and ready for the customer
- Assist in generating new leads for sales
- Help with general filing and other clerical office duties
- Participate in end of the year inventory of our seed and rental equipment
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in the agriculture, range management, habitat restoration, or an ecological field is preferred. (Or equivalent work experience.)
- 2 to 3 years experience in a related industry a plus.
- A strong knowledge of agricultural and ecological processes is needed to advise our customers on the best planting procedures.
- Knowledge of the seed industry is preferred, but not necessary. On the job training is available.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience delivering quality customer service
- Able to multitask in a busy work environment, take direction well, and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of reliability and dependability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
For employment inquiries, please send your resume to careers@DKSeeds.com.